Covering evolving battery advancements and requirements across the automotive, commercial vehicle, aerospace, and defense sectors, the online Battery & Electrification Summit offers two days of expert insight, innovation, and emerging applications for design engineers and managers.
Presented by Battery & Electrification Technology magazine and SAE International, the Summit — taking place November 1 and 2 — will help you successfully navigate and succeed in this rapidly evolving market.
One FREE registration gives you access to all the below sessions across the two days. To learn more and to register, click here.
Tuesday, November 1:
- Propelling the Future of Sustainable Aviation : 11-11:30am (All times U.S. EDT)
- Maximize Your EV Battery Performance: 11:30-11:50 a.m.
- The Evolving EV Charging Infrastructure: 12-12:30 p.m.
- Battery Modeling with COMSOL Multiphysics®: 12:30-12:50 p.m.
- Battery Requirements for Military Vehicles: 1-1:30 p.m.
- High-Precision, Non-Contact Measurement for Battery Production: 1:30-1:45 p.m.
- Truck OEMs’ Role in the Battery-Electric Ecosystem: 1:45-2:15 p.m.
- Metal Foil Technologies in the Micro-Battery Industry: 2:15-2:30 p.m.
- Solving the Materials-Sourcing Puzzle: 2:30-3 p.m.
Wednesday, November 2:
- Moving Beyond the Module: New Approaches in Battery Cell Design: 11-11:30 a.m.
- Best Practices in Electric Vehicle Cell Testing: 11:30-11:50 a.m.
- Optimizing Thermal Management Systems in Electric Aircraft: 12-12:30 p.m.
- EV Battery Materials Testing Challenges and Solutions: 12:30-12:45 p.m.
- The Startup Perspective: 12:45-1:30 p.m.
- EV Batteries: Peeling the Onion on Chain of Custody—From Mine to Battery Reuse: 1:30-1:45 p.m.
- Will Battery Swapping Find a Home in Commercial Vehicles?: 1:45-2:15 p.m.
- Developing Systems for Long-Range Electric Flight: 2:30-3 p.m.