Advancing Battery Technology: The 2023 Battery Show Preview
North America’s largest advanced battery event.
The battery — over its nearly three-century lifetime — has seen numerous advances with regards to its technology and materials, regardless of application — automobiles, consumer electronics, medical devices, or any number of other everyday uses.
The Battery Show North America — being held September 12-14, 2023, in Novi, MI — celebrates these advances. It’s a forum for advanced battery technology for electric and hybrid vehicles, utility and renewable energy support, portable electronics, medical technology, military, and telecommunications. The event will feature more than 15,000 attendees, 775 suppliers, 200 speakers, and 72 hours of education.
The Battery Show brings together engineers, business leaders, and innovative thinkers to discover ground-breaking products and create powerful solutions for the future.
From the outset, find what you need to power your next project. Suppliers will be showcasing the latest solutions across the transportation, stationary, portable, and industrial sectors. In addition, they’ll also be offering live product demonstrations and showing off their latest technology.
Attendees will have the opportunity to access four tracks of technical education and view on-demand conference content (post-event); get a close-up look at new technologies from more than 25 exhibiting companies; access industry-leading educational sessions provided by suppliers such as 6K Energy, Delta-Q Technologies, Hexagon, MISUMI, and more; view technical sessions and panels; and choose from more than 30 15-minute lightning talks followed by a Q&A.
The conference will feature:
- Keynotes and Leaders’ Roundtables: Each conference day kicks off with a notable keynote address followed by a roundtable panel of top industry leaders discussing the most important market disruptors of the last year and what they expect to see in the years to come. The keynote speakers will be announced soon.
- Workshops: Held one day before the expo, four three-hour workshops explore topics in great depth and breadth, offering a detailed and interactive learning experience on core subject matters in battery and electric vehicle (EV) tech.
- Technical Sessions and Panels: Explore more than 30 sessions of technical content and analysis given by one presenter, co-presenters, or panels of industry experts exploring an array of topics from R&D to the latest industry trends and developments.
- Lightning Talks: Select from more than 30 15-minute rapid-fire presentations grouped together by a specific business, innovation, finding, or manufacturing topic. Followed by 15 minutes of Q&A with the audience.
The expertly curated, four-track conference features immersive tracks spanning new methods of battery manufacturing development, battery recycling, battery safety, industry forecasts, and more.
The three-day educational event brings together battery and EV/HEV manufacturers, industry experts, thought leaders, and academics to discuss and help solve your manufacturing, supply chain, and production challenges.
Each session will be organized into one of the following tracks:
Track A: Battery Development
- Supply Chain for Battery Raw Material
- Next-Generation Battery Chemistries
- Battery Recycling
Track B: Battery In-Use
- Battery Manufacturing Industry
- Battery Safety
- Grid-Scale Energy Storage
Track C: EV Development
- Industry Market Forecast and Analysis
- Policy and Regulations (BIL + IRA)
- Electrification of the Fleet
Track D: EV In-Use
- EV & HEV Design Innovation
- EV Infrastructure
- EV Investments
Attendees can expect to discover and demo the latest products, technology, and solutions from more than 775 suppliers showcasing the latest solutions across the transportation, stationary, portable, and industrial sectors.
Activities on the expo floor will include an Open Tech Forum, including panel discussions, live demos, thought leadership presentations, and more; a New Product Showcase featuring an under-the-hood look at new technologies from more than 25 exhibiting companies; Battery Tech Theater, featuring industry-leading educational sessions; and Networking Events.
The Battery Show is where the battery and EV technology community comes to connect. Join advanced battery and electric hybrid and vehicle technology engineers, directors, and executives from thousands of companies walking the show floor, attending the conference, and looking for inspiration.
For more information, visit here .