Key Reasons to Attend the UAV Technology USA Conference 2022
UAV Technology USA will take place on February 7th and 8th, 2022, in Arlington, VA.
The meeting will showcase cutting-edge UAV technologies and feature briefings from all branches of the US military, as well as from international allies.
Attendance for the conference is free for U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) personnel. (An "early bird" discount of $100 expires on December 17th. Register here. )
Read the full conference agenda .
The conference will include:
- Keynote briefings from leading U. military UAV program leaders
- Details about the new procurement and development projects of new UAV and C-UAV platforms
- Networking opportunities at networking lunches and drinks receptions
- Information on new trends and updates in the military UAV market.
- Updates on US and international UAV development programs, certification and regulation; stealth technology; the latest in drone R&D; UAV maritime and border surveillance requirements, next-gen UAV weaponization, developing training and tactics for UAV operations, and more
- Major General Walter T. Rugen, Director, Future Vertical Lift Cross Functional Team, U.S. Army Futures Command
- Colonel Steven M. Beattie II, Commander, 49th Operations Group, U.S. Air Force
- Colonel Nathan P. Diller, Director, AFWERX, U.S. Air Force
- Colonel Brad “Verde” Green, Unmanned Aircraft Systems Branch Chief, Air Warfare Systems, U.S. Marine Corps
- Colonel Joshua P. Higgins, Director, Aviation Capability Development and Integration Directorate, U.S. Army Futures Command
- Colonel John Morris III, Director, Aviation Platforms Requirements Determination Directorate, U.S. Army Aviation Capabilities Development and Integration Directorate
- Colonel Brian J. Neff, Permanent Professor and Head of Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, U.S. Air Force Academy
- Lieutenant Colonel Paul J. Calhoun, Program Manager, DARPA, and many more
The full agenda is available at http://www.uavtechnologyusa.com/ADTPR .
University of Rochester Lab Creates New 'Reddmatter' Superconductivity Material...
Air Force Completes First Magnetic Navigation Flight on C-17 - Mobility...
Air Force Performs First Test of Microwave Counter Drone Weapon THOR - Mobility...
MIT Report Finds US Lead in Advanced Computing is Almost Gone - Mobility...
Navy Selects Lockheed Martin and Raytheon to Develop Hypersonic Missile -...
Boeing to Develop Two New E-7 Variants for US Air Force - Mobility Engineering...
Accelerate Software Innovation Through Target-Optimized Code...
Manufacturing & Prototyping
How Metal Additive Manufacturing Is Driving the Future of Tooling
Electronics & Computers
Microelectronics Data Security: Better with Formal Methods
Solving Complex Thermal Challenges of Today’s Space Market
Traction-Motor Innovations for Passenger and Commercial Electric...
Air Force Performs First Test of Microwave Counter Drone Weapon THOR
Single Event Effects in High Altitude Aerospace Sensor Applications