First Annual Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology USA
SMi is proud to present the 1st annual Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology USA conference, taking place on the 5th and 6th of May 2022 in Arlington, VA.
With rapid technological advances changing the way US maritime forces need to utilize and manage ISR capabilities across domains, Maritime and Littoral Reconnaissance and Surveillance systems and platforms have become a critical component of US naval capability.
This conference presents the perfect opportunity to meet a diverse range of US Naval actors, Naval aviation experts, senior military figures and industry vendors involved in Maritime Surveillance and Intelligence gathering. Unlike other events, our conference places particular emphasis on the relationship between the Maritime and Joint Domains and how ISR capabilities are developing to improve these in tandem as well as individually.
So, who will be attending the inaugural Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology USA?
- Canadian Armed Forces
- Combined Joint Operations from the Sea Center of Excellence
- Defense Innovation Unit
- DHS Customs and Border Protection – Air and Marine Operations
- Joint Maritime Security Centre
- Office of Naval Research
- National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- National Reconnaissance Office
- Royal Navy
- Under Secretary of Defense, Research & Engineering
- US Air Force Research Laboratory
- US Marine Corps
- US Navy
- US Naval Research Laboratory
Who should attend:
- Forward thinking NATO Allied nations seeking to understand US maritime ISR capabilities
- Industry solution providers in the maritime reconnaissance and surveillance arena
- US Naval and DOD stakeholders seeking to optimize their maritime ISR capabilities
- Military space-based maritime ISR program managers
- Industry companies providing space-based maritime ISR platforms and solutions
- Unmanned ISR platform managers and industry solution providers in the field
- R&D and technical experts involved in maritime ISR
- US DOD personnel and industry experts looking to discover the new trends and updates in the maritime reconnaissance market
University of Rochester Lab Creates New 'Reddmatter' Superconductivity Material...
Air Force Completes First Magnetic Navigation Flight on C-17 - Mobility...
Air Force Performs First Test of Microwave Counter Drone Weapon THOR - Mobility...
MIT Report Finds US Lead in Advanced Computing is Almost Gone - Mobility...
Navy Selects Lockheed Martin and Raytheon to Develop Hypersonic Missile -...
Boeing to Develop Two New E-7 Variants for US Air Force - Mobility Engineering...
Accelerate Software Innovation Through Target-Optimized Code...
Manufacturing & Prototyping
How Metal Additive Manufacturing Is Driving the Future of Tooling
Electronics & Computers
Microelectronics Data Security: Better with Formal Methods
Solving Complex Thermal Challenges of Today’s Space Market
Traction-Motor Innovations for Passenger and Commercial Electric...
Air Force Performs First Test of Microwave Counter Drone Weapon THOR
Single Event Effects in High Altitude Aerospace Sensor Applications